4.1.1 hangs when moving mouse on the controlbar after starting of prog

Hello.

This happens also after when you close recorded video. See attached image. If you change channel before moving mouse to controlbar that freeze not happening. In "DVBViewer.log" is line "EAccessViolation raised by instance frmControl of class TfrmControl at 004BF098:Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 004BF098 in Modul 'DVBViewer.exe'. Lesen von Adresse 0000737D". I haven't noticed this behavior in DVBViewer 4.0.

I use version 1.5 RC1 of Recording Service and viewers are configured use unicast device. First is configured as usermode 2, and second usermode 0.

Edited. Attached image of normal behavior, after channel change.

Edited by mika32

Support.zip attached.

If you wait 40 seconds after program start, before moving mouse to controlbar hanging isn't happening. Only controlbar looks like in first image.

DVB-T cards:

Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT driver version 1.0.3.260

MSI Mega Sky driver version 5.1.2600.1031

mainboard:

Asus P5Q-PRO chipset Intel P45

graphics card:

NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 640mb driver version 182.06

Edited. There is something wrong with support zip upload?

Edited.2 "Attachment space used 253.19k of 256k" How i can remove this limitation?

Edited by mika32

Just delete both pictures in this thread which do say nothing at all. :) Sometimes a picture says more than a thousands words, sometimes a picture is saying just absolutly nothing except "i don't care what's written on the top of the page, I show it to those stupid programmers and supporters, I just post two similar pictures without making any sense...", you decide... ;)

Just delete both pictures in this thread which do say nothing at all. :) Sometimes a picture says more than a thousands words, sometimes a picture is saying just absolutly nothing except "i don't care what's written on the top of the page, I show it to those stupid programmers and supporters, I just post two similar pictures without making any sense...", you decide... ;)

I can't delete those pictures, because i can't edit that any more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...