Build 4.1.1.0: Brighteness setting bug

Occasionally, when opening the program, the brightness gets very dark. I have to push the "default" button in

the "video and audio settings" window.

video renderer used: overlay mixer.

:rotfl:

Occasionally, when opening the program, the brightness gets very dark. I have to push the "default" button in

:rotfl:

I've noticed that here too, its been doing that since a few versions ago. It seems I saw it mentioned here before. Anyway, it doesn't seem to do it every time but like you say, hitting default in display settings sets it right. I use overlay as well and haven't played around with it to see if it happens with all renderers and codecs or not. I use Cyberlink 8.0 and overlay, I will play with others and see if still happens.

B)

Same problem in 4.1.1 or 4.0

Lastests betas 4.x versions didn't have this bug, why !?

I had this problem when I was using drivers which came with my ATI HD-4830. But when I updated my drivers with the latest Catalyst 9.5, the problem is gone now.

I had this problem when I was using drivers which came with my ATI HD-4830. But when I updated my drivers with the latest Catalyst 9.5, the problem is gone now.

I put on the latest Catalyst 9.5 and the problem seems to be gone, thank you fundom for the tip :wacko:

I put on the latest Catalyst 9.5 and the problem seems to be gone, thank you fundom for the tip o:)

I take it back, its doing it again ;)

Hi,

I take it back, its doing it again o:)

I have analyzed the problem before something long time and have it reported in the German forum.

If the DVBViewer calls without a video / TV view and then leaves the problem occurs.

Are there other cases?

Regards

Prinz

If the DVBViewer calls without a video / TV view and then leaves the problem occurs.

Are there other cases?

I just found another case:

- I plan a scheduled recording using DVB Task Scheduler with "Use Microsoft Task Scheduler" enabled in DVBViewer options.

- I close the program.

- DVBViewer starts, records and closes at specified time.

The next time I launch the program, the brightness is dark. :bye:

The problem also happens when I immediately close and restart the program after it's automatically started with scheduler.

Hi,

I just found another case:

- I plan a scheduled recording using DVB Task Scheduler with "Use Microsoft Task Scheduler" enabled in DVBViewer options.

- I close the program.

- DVBViewer starts, records and closes at specified time.

The next time I launch the program, the brightness is dark. :bye:

The problem also happens when I immediately close and restart the program after it's automatically started with scheduler.

I think it's the same case. If the graph ist not build before leaving the DVBViewer the problem will appear.

I think in your both cases the graph isn't build no TV/video was shown on the TV, isn't it?

Regards

Prinz