How to record subtitles?

Abits

Hi, i have a FloppyDTV-S2 and the last version of DVBViewer.

I try Videorecorder Plugin Version: 3.4.4.2, men this not working.

I use Canal Digital in norway.

Please help.

Use TS format, select from "options/recorder/format options" teletext (or DVBsub but I think Canal plus uses teletext subs). You don't need videorecorder plugin for that.

Use TS format, select from "options/recorder/format options" teletext (or DVBsub but I think Canal plus uses teletext subs). You don't need videorecorder plugin for that.

Hi.

I use TS format, but there is not a subtiles, its only a mpeg ts files an not a TS subtiles files.

Another software example progdvb give 2 files, one mpeg srt and one srt subtiles files.

Another software example progdvb give 2 files, one mpeg srt and one srt subtiles files.
They are not in separate files, subtitles are included in TS file, you can see them is you watch your recordings using DVBViewer (or VLC) or if you want to make DVD from your recordings.

When selected, the subtitle stream is part of the recorded TS and can be displayed during playback. If you want a separate text file, you have to use a tool (e.g. project.x) for extracting the subtitles from the TS.

They are not in separate files, subtitles are included in TS file, you can see them is you watch your recordings using DVBViewer (or VLC) or if you want to make DVD from your recordings.

What settings do you have?

Edited by Abits
When selected, the subtitle stream is part of the recorded TS and can be displayed during playback. If you want a separate text file, you have to use a tool (e.g. project.x) for extracting the subtitles from the TS.

project.x working fine :P

Thanks for your and IRa helps.