DVBViewer & Recording Service integration

goldenmidas

Hi! I have managed to get everyhing else to work as expected, but the integration with latest DVBViewer and Recording service doesn't seem to work.

If I use the "send PVR" -option in the EGP window of DVBViewer (selecting a tv program that I want to record like tomorrow), that selection can't be seen in Recording service web interface on "Timers"-tab. Anyway, after selecting the record from EGP, DVBViewer opens it's own "Timers" window and there all planned recordings can be seen, those selected from recording service web interface and those selected from DVBViewer egp.

What I'm doing wrong? I've tested the connection to recording service in options, and it works. How could I get these two timer lists completely synchronized?

Wow, it actually seems to work now!

However, I had all the options in Options > Recording Service selected before as well... I think old timer-pages must have been cached in browser history or something...

One more thing: DVBViewer's own Timer gets updated from recording service (and after adding a new record using "Send to PVR") only when DVBViewer restarts?