Error in user data

edmundccc

I just brought DVBViewer and download the newest version 4.1.1, after installing the software, I can see black screen only and 15 seconds later, it pops up message 'Error in userdata, please install the DVBViewer with the correct data'. I re-installed many times but still can't fix. What can I do? My PC runs with Windows Vista home premium. Thanks

I just brought DVBViewer and download the newest version 4.1.1, after installing the software, I can see black screen only and 15 seconds later, it pops up message 'Error in userdata, please install the DVBViewer with the correct data'. I re-installed many times but still can't fix. What can I do? My PC runs with Windows Vista home premium. Thanks

I checked my login name and password are correctly input, who can help please? o:)

The information as below:

Attached support.zip file

TVcard: MIX speed DMB-TH PCI (driver Ver. V 1.0.2.3)

Mainboard:MSI P45 Neo3

Chipset North Bridge: Intel P45 chipset, South Bridge: Intel ICH10 chipset

Graphic card: Galaxy Geforce 9600GT (Nvidia)Driver Version: 185.85 WHQL

support.zip

If you search the forum about it you'll find many user that had this problem, so please try the solution that worked for them before ask again...

(AFAIK you have to download again the app and reinstall it in "Administrator mode"...)

o:)

• 1 year later...

Do the following : Locate the following folder: C:\Program Files\DVBViewer and look for the keytool. Double click the keytool and input all the necessary details: Key and username

Hope this works for you...all the best..good luck