“No Hardware found”

Dogsday

:bye: Ever time I start DVBViewer (4.1.1.1) I get the message “no hardware found” – I get the 5 time before it kicks in and starts working – once I have OK'ed the 5 times it's great. – How do I stop this from happening?

Any good ideas? - Cheers

B) Ever time I start DVBViewer (4.1.1.1) I get the message “no hardware found” – I get the 5 time before it kicks in and starts working – once I have OK'ed the 5 times it's great. – How do I stop this from happening?

Any good ideas? - Cheers

Do you have mediaportal installed or any other TV/HTPC software? These can hog your card leading to the 'no hardware found' message.

Do you have mediaportal installed or any other TV/HTPC software? These can hog your card leading to the 'no hardware found' message.

Good advice but all I have is DVB and Vista MediaCenter - not sure how I would take media center out. I use it for photo's and music so just want to turn off the TV part of it.

Follow the instructions here :bye: .

Thanks you,

But I dont have Windows Media Center however I've the same probem

Actually my solution is to disconnect USB plug and after reconnect that

Hi,

It seems to be a driver problem. Which hardware is used?

Could you post the support.zip (see above).

Regards

Prinz

Thanks you,

But I dont have Windows Media Center however I've the same probem

Do you have any other TV or HTPC software like gbpvr, mediaportal etc?

Hi,

It seems to be a driver problem. Which hardware is used?

Could you post the support.zip (see above).

Regards

Prinz

Sure, it's in post 3 - I've stoped media center but still no luck, I'm still getting the same error 5 times before it kicks into life.

Do you have any other TV or HTPC software like gbpvr, mediaportal etc?

No I don't have any software or mediaplayer installed on my PC.

I've the problem everyday...

I've Technotrend S2 3650 USB

In the passed, all work perfect but when I install the last version of DVBViewer, I've this message every day, I can't understand.

I will send the support.zip soon, sorry but tonight I don't have the time

Hi,

Sure, it's in post 3 - I've stoped media center but still no luck, I'm still getting the same error 5 times before it kicks into life.

Does the same problem occcrs if the TV card is diasbled and enabled in the device manager of windows?

Regards

Prinz

Hi,

Does the same problem occcrs if the TV card is diasbled and enabled in the device manager of windows?

Regards

Prinz

Good idea but still no luck, card disabled <reboot> enabled <reboot> and still getting the error 5 times before it starts to show a TV channel. Thanks for the idea was worth a shot. - please keep the idea's coming.

No I don't have any software or mediaplayer installed on my PC.

I've the problem everyday...

I've Technotrend S2 3650 USB

In the passed, all work perfect but when I install the last version of DVBViewer, I've this message every day, I can't understand.

I will send the support.zip soon, sorry but tonight I don't have the time

Have you found a solution yet to this problem?? I'm still stuck with it and am thinking about looking for other software as I'm really sick of this error.

IMO Prinz propose to <disable> and <reenable> the device without reboot...

So, disable, reenable and then try to see if DVBViewer works at first shoot...

If that work you can use devcon to revive your dongle before starting DVBViewer: more info in this post

:bounce: