DVBServer Unicast - cannot switch to the channels I already watched

Hello!

I have recently reinstalled my client system (using DVBServer Unicast). I used DVBViewer 4.0.0.0, but then upgraded to 4.1.1.1 after reinstall.

Now I can watch normally any channel on my DVBViewer 4.1.1.1 client on my channel list. But I cannot switch back to the channels I already watched during that session. I have to restart DVBViewer for that!

Any hints how to fix it? I tried both with DVBServer 4.1.1.1 and 3.9.4.0. The same result - cannot switch to the channel I already watched :bye:

Edit: the signal strength show on client is always 100%, even after I switch back to the channel I already watched. There is network activity, but the datarate slowly keeps falling in a curve over a few minutes.

Edited by divko

I solved it by deleting plugins on the client! There must be some incompatibility problem in the new 4.1.1.1 version. But I used only those offered by the DVBViewer 4.1.1.1 installer! I think that installer should create an environment that works on freshly installed Windows system...