Twinhan Mantis DVB-C and Terratec Cinergy S2 problem

Hello, I have a problem with Twinhan Mantis DVB-C and Terratec Cinergy DVB-S2 with all DVBViewer versions that I have tried (4.0, 4.1 and 4.1.1.1) . Whenever I switch channels between these two tuners I have to use rebuild graph to get the channel opened. Recording from these two tuners causes the first started recording to stop at channel switch. Interestingly, the channel change works without the need for rebuild graph when the first tuner is recording... :biggrin:

I also have a Technotrend DVB-C Budget 1501 card which works without problems with both the Terratec and Twinhan card. I am wondering if there is some kind of conflict between the Terratec and Twinhan card in DVBViewer? They both use the same mtsbda.sys driver and the driver in use is the one supplied by Terratec (1.1.1.301). The Twinhan/Azurewave/Digitalrise supplied drivers do not work with the Terratec card. I guess this shared driver could easily cause problems because the cards are from different manufacturers. The cards function perfectly by themselves with the driver in use if you do not change channels between the two problematic tuners.

Thanks in advance!

For now use driver version 1.1.0.701 or earlier from Terratec. There is a confirmed bug in the newer driver versions with two cards. Terratec is working on it.

• 7 months later...

This bug seems to have been fixed in the latest Terratec drivers. The working version is 1.01.01.901 and can be found at Terratec's FTP-server at ftp.terratec.de

Have fun ;)