genpix not showing up

harco

It means that we got some sdk/api for genpix devices and this one was implemented. I suppose it's just a matter of time until the Plugin will be available for the DVBViewer by Genpix.

Christian

Thanks guys...... I'll be waiting to see this development. Bev has started to change their HD to 8psk so anyone who wants to watch Bev in HD needs the genpix skywalker not to mention that Dish Network is already 8psk so you need skywalker anyways, I'm sure this will help DVBViewer a lot, I'm gonna place the order once I know everything is working! Thanks again for doing this, you don't know how happy I am right now!

Hey Hackbart I was just curious, what happened to the talks about the BDA driver for genpix? Did the guy you know and genpix find a way to make the BDA driver? Or is the reason for adding the WDM support cuz the BDA driver was not possible?

Just wanted to know what happened to that whole situation.

Thanks

As far as i know is that Andrey was planning a BDA driver, but since this is a lot work it will probably take a long time. Anyway he had sent us some architecture for a wda driver based dll which we implemented.

Christian

As far as i know is that Andrey was planning a BDA driver, but since this is a lot work it will probably take a long time. Anyway he had sent us some architecture for a wda driver based dll which we implemented.

Christian

Good to know something is in the works. BTW just to clearify: Andrey sent you the "architecture for a wda driver based dll " or did genpix send you this?

Thanks

Edited by hellsingfan

Isn't it the same? The information was very well documented and easy to implement, once the dll is available it should work with the DVBViewer.

Christian

• 1 month later...