transedit

apprentice

Can't move my diseqc motor (Stab HH120) via DVB-S2 card with this tool. There is no option.

Read on some forums that people have had problems to move their motor with the actual retail version of transedit / DVBViewer.

As there is no demo or software version available i can't test. Can i move my motor with this program?

I move via programmed satellite positions. I don't use usals.

Also the transedit demo tool does not recognize my Skystar 1 technotrend DVB card. Why?

Edited by apprentice

Thanks it works.

Maybe i missed it in the manual, but would i have to run Transedit everytime when i want to move my dish to another position?

Or will DVBViewer move the dish when i select a different satellite.

Cause i read the positioner console is removed from the latest DVBViewer.

Edited by apprentice
Or will DVBViewer move the dish when i select a different satellite.

It will. Please read the "Hints for DVBViewer" sections in the DiSEqC chapter of the TransEdit manual.

Unfortunately i had to revert back to old 5.0.0.19 Technotrend S2-3200 drivers, because i suffered no signal with several channels. It turned out the new drivers caused this.

Will 5.0.0.19 still work alright with DVBViewer?