popup channellist proposal and one bug.

ter9999

In the new 4.2.0.1 beta, the popup channellist improved much!

I have another convenience proposal: If the mouse pointer move to the left of the window that the popup channellist will come out. Could you let the popup channellist get mouse focus when it pops up? That will allow users directly use mouse wheel to scroll to a desired channel.

Why I have above proposal is because that I set mouse wheel to zoom picture, everytime when the channellist is popped up, I need to click somewhere in the list then scroll. This is very inconvenient if I forget the click, then in fact the picture will be zoomed.

Also, there is a small bug: When right-click in the popup channellist, then choose "Channel editor", if at that time, the channellist is still there, there will be no "Channel editor" come out. Please fix!

• 2 weeks later...

Fast report: In the latest 4.2.0.11 beta, the proposal mentioned above is accepted,

but the small bug's still there.