How to Stop DVBVIewer Changing Channels

Neil__C

Hi,

I have purchased DVBViewer 4.1.1.1. It's working great except for one thing which is driving me mad:

Sometimes, when I start the program, it just starts changing channels on it's own. I hate this but can't find any sort of stop button to stop it. It just goes on forever changing channels every coupel of seconds. Can anyone tell me how to stop it doing that?

Regards

you use a redmote control? or maybe something is lying on your keyboard?

Thanks for the reply Lars. I'm not using a remote and, to the best of my knowledge, there's nothing on the keyboard. I amm accessing the PC via remote desktop but I can't really see how this would affect it.

Regards

Quick update - I have two instances of DVBViewer on the PC in question - one does the 'channel changing thing' whilst the other does not. Both were installed at the same time in exactly the same way and I can't see any difference bewtween the istallations. Hope this may give a pointer.

Regards