DVBViewer 4.1.1 on Unicast (Network) is Stoped from DVBServer 4.1.1.0

Reza Sadeghi

I am Using DVBViewer Pro 4.1.1.1 Registered and use it on my LAN (IP : 211.211.211.3 ~ 211.211.211.8)

Firewall on Both Systems are Disabled.

I configure DVBViewer Server/Client and can watch a channel on my Laptop from DVB Server on PC at Home and can change channels and picture will be shown.

but the problem is : "after about 5 Minutes even more or less the screen will stop on DVBViewer Client".

I am purchasing DVBViewer and can Record any time until even after a 24 hours but i do not understand why DVBViewer does not work correctly on Network using DVBViewer Server and Client over LAN in Unicast mode.

I will attach my Support file.

Please help me to watch Satellite Channels on my Client from DVBViewer Server without any problem.

Hooraaaaa

I found the Problem by myself.

it was related to Firewall on client.

as i was share Firewall is disable on Server but it was activate again on client by restarting my Laptop.

I disabled all the Firewalls both on Server and Client and be sure they are really not activate.

Now i can watch ate France by DVBViewer from DVBServer on Vista SP2 via Wireless.

I am so happy purchasing DVBViewer and i believe DVBViewer is fully feature and complete and most useful DVB Playerand it is so professional.

I suggest users whom decide to use Networking feature of DVBViewer use DVBServer installed by DVBViewer 4.1.1.1 Setup instead of NetStreaming Plugin.

because DVBServer is so simple to configure and we can change channel from Clients running DVBViewer independently.

although NetStreaming has a feature to control broadcasting from server to clients but i prefer DVBServer 4.1.1.

Thank you so much DVBViewer development Team.

I am so happy and satisfy :rotfl: using DVBViewer by my hardware : Technisat Skystar USB 2 HD CI and Networking via Wireless at Home.