23,5E Unknown Stream

Derrick

On 23,5E, 11856V, 27500, DVB-S2 there is strange stream with PID 0x005c. I've analyzed the transponder to check whether NED1 HD is still FTA. This is not the case but Transedit revealed an unallocated AC3 stream. Header and rate seem to be ok but the audio signal is just noise. Any ideas?

According to the headers just normal AC3 with bsid (bit stream id) = 6, which means, no special stuff like EAC3. Well, the sound quality could be a bit better, but apart from that it's ok ;)

• 5 years later...

Hi mate i can you have used bsid here I am here stuck in India for a proper eac3 dvb descriptor data can you help me . I am using a harmonic encoder and a prostream 1k mux . I need dvb eac3 descriptor values for 7a . I am actually transcoding ac3 to eac3 . I can hear audio on a professional ird but my nds powered kaon stb is failing to collect audio type though it is eac3 compatible..