Recording Service - don't wake PC up if priority = 1

uglyned

Hi,

I have a daily tune only timer event which updates my EPG, then an autosearch one, which updates the timer list. All well and good if the PC is on and I'm watching something.

It's set to priority 1 because I don't care too much about whether or not it runs really. As long as it runs some days it'll keep my EPG up to date and also just watching most Freesat channels will update the EPG, just more slowly. It's there as a last resort really.

Problem is, if we're not in or not watching TV it wakes the PC up to run the EPG update. I can't set it to return to standby after the event because sometimes we're watching the TV, or in the kitchen cooking, and as discussed before, the 30 second warning isn't long enough.

So wondering if there can be a setting in recording service that says 'if recording priority is 1, don't bother setting your alarm clock, have a sleep in'?

Edited by uglyned