Channel list problem: Numbering, sequencing

rerererara

1-I want to change channel number to use with my remote but DVBViewer gives that numbers automatically and they are unchangable. I want to number them individually.

2-I make my favorite list according to my pleasure but when I open my favorite popup channel list or OSD favorite list they are not in sequence as I did.

3- When I use my remote for +favorite or - favorite its opening a different channel than I want.

Am I missing something?

1-I want to change channel number to use with my remote but DVBViewer gives that numbers automatically and they are unchangable. I want to number them individually.

2-I make my favorite list according to my pleasure but when I open my favorite popup channel list or OSD favorite list they are not in sequence as I did.

3- When I use my remote for +favorite or - favorite its opening a different channel than I want.

Am I missing something?

Answers

1=İf u follow below explanations favourites channel list can be numbered automatically from top to bottom according to list. U can give numbers only to your favourites channels not to other type of channels. So u have to make your own favourite channel list.Note: they start from zero not from one.

2=THE MOST İMPORTANT THİNG after arranging your favourites is THAT: PRESS THE 6th icon on the picture to save.İf u close without save the favourites list will be disarranged again.

3=After u do above steps U can use station minus and station plus buttons of ur remote control to go one by one among ur favourite channel list correctly. Attention: U have to assign two of ur remote control buttons to station plus and station minus under options-input.

F8d1f.jpg[/url]