After installation of 1.5.0.21 Beta DVB-Viewer crash

Hello DVBViewer Forum,

First of all, I wanna have a networkstream from my DVBViewer to the VLC-Player. After a new installation of DVBViewer 4.1.1 I noticed there are no possibilities to catch the stream, though the NetStream Plugin was enabled anyway.

In the next step I noticed that the RecordingService was not installed with new DVBViewer, so I installed the RecordingService afterwards.

After that, no DVBViewer was working anymore: "Bitte überprüfen Sie die Konfigurationseinstellungen und installieren Sie diese erneut..." - this or some similar...

From that way I deinstalled DVBViewer (include the RecordingService) - restart the PC - and installed DVBViewer again. Everything is allright, except the RecordingService and the NetStream-Technology...

Has somebody any hint, whats to do... ? The problem is not the RecordingService, the problem is the netstream. In my opinion this Service is necessery to run the NetStream? Is this right?

My Hardware: KNC-One + support.zip

Thanks a lot for your possible help,

regards,

matthias

support.zip

Well this happens if you don't care to read the changelog. You do have a color monitor, don't you? then you should see the bold writing in red