How to uninstall DVBViewer COMPLETELY? I can not do it!

stas35

Please help me uninstall it completely. I want to reinstall it from the very clear begining.

After regular uninstalling I used regedit. I have erased all DVBViewer registry data and erased all folders where it was installed but after reinstalling I see that nothing happened! All data are stil the same (sat list, channel list etc). Incorrect work was copied too :biggrin: I want to install clear and new DVBViewer but HOW!

Where can I read about FULL uninstallation?

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you in advance

Edited by stas35

It's very strange, but I erased EVERYTHING (all folders and cleared all registry data). But after restart and full reinstallation with my login and password everything was recovered (sattelite list with transponder list and diseqc settings even) :biggrin:

Maybe there is some hidden folder with settings or something else that I couldn't erase?

The folder Lars have linked is in a folder called CMUV. Maybe delete this folder completly after uninstalling. Had you maybe 2 Installations of DVBV running with different config folders?

And download the newest version of DVBV in members area. What Version are you using?

Edited by Devastation