TransEdit window to small to read - way to change?

TransEdit window to small to read - is there way to change the size?

Hi,

I purchased DVBViewer and added TransEdit during the installation process yesterday.

I have searched the forums for over an hour - did not find anything related to this issue.

Which seems odd as others certainly experience the issue.

System -> XPP SP3

Program installation -> Last night, see above.

Description off issue -> My 18" LCD 4:3 Compaq monitor was set at 1280 by 1024 pixels upon

installation of DVBViewer and TransEdit. TransEdit window was very small and I could not read

the figures. I looked for settings to change inside TransEdit, but could not find any available.

I changed my display to 800 by 600 and can now view the figures in TransEdit, but 800 by 600 is unsatisfactory to many other apps.

I was successful in setting up TransEdit and found a known channel, but when I tried to display it, a message appeared and said I also have a issue of a missing .dll in what I guess is DVBViewer. I did find info regarding it in missing .dll but am unsure as how to install it under MS runtime as Lars suggested.

Or should this be asked in a separate question?

I am experienced in Satellite signal finding and have several receivers [both boxes and 1020a card on a different computer] and several dishes. I want to state that getting up to speed with DVBViewer is very challenging. It is like going to college - lots of study and reading.

I purchased DVBViewer to use with my TBS 6920 S2 card. I web friend recommended it and is using it successfully with this card. I will succeed also - with some help!!

Thanks so much, John

No trouble here with a 1280 x 960 19" 4:3 CRC monitor. Please attach a screenshot.

The "missing dll" is probably caused by a DirectShow filter (e.g. video or audio decoder). Try to select others on Settings -> Preview.

No trouble here with a 1280 x 960 19" 4:3 CRC monitor. Please attach a screenshot.

The "missing dll" is probably caused by a DirectShow filter (e.g. video or audio decoder). Try to select others on Settings -> Preview.

I am not sure how you wanted the screenshot, so I hit 'Print Screen' button on upper right of keyboard, then pasted to 'Paint' program, and then saved as a .gif to save space.

I am 57yo and have eyeglasses optimized for computer screen use, but the data in each box is still quite small and difficult to read. I wish there was a way to increase it's size as you can hit Ctrl + '+' to increase the size of web pages in FireFox.

Also in the Screenshot, you will notice AMC 15/18 105.0°W, and transponder 3780H 30000 NBC Mux S2.

I receive audio on this mux, but no video and some kind of exception popped up when starting DVBViewer. I think it is because when I performed an 'Analyze' on the Mux, it indicated H.264 video. And under the Settings -> Preview -> H.264 Video Decoder, there is not anything listed.

Which H.264 decoder do you suggest to use with TransEdit/DVBViewer?

Thanks much, John

post-84486-1248884313_thumb.png

Well, the screenshot looks normal to me.

I wish there was a way to increase it's size as you can hit Ctrl + '+' to increase the size of web pages in FireFox.

That's difficult to achieve. TransEdit is not rendered as a web page, you know... maybe you should generally switch from 96 to 120 dpi fonts in Windows.

Which H.264 decoder do you suggest to use with TransEdit/DVBViewer?

A free one? Try

http://ffdshow-tryout.sourceforge.net/

http://labs.divx.com/node/6443