DVBViewer Timer Record sometimes only records audio

Gabriella Katona

I'm using DVBViewer 4.2.1.0's timer to record AV. Sometimes DVBViewer only records the audio part of a channel (so far seems like only one channel) the "special" can be with this channel that it was detected as Encrypted (all kind of DVB tools detects is as Encrypted) but it is not encrypted. The problem only happens if DVBViewer is running for hours and I left the computer. (computer is not in standby) If I'm using the computer and the DVBViewer is running in background it records the channel fine.

So basically this is what happens: I program timer to this channel (Minimax) and go to sleep. Leave PC (WinXPSP3) running just switch to LogOn Screen (WinKey+L). If the timer will record this channel then only audio will be recorded. If other channel is programmed than it will record that normally.

support.zip

Additional info:

exact TV-card modell and useed driver version:

anysee E30 C Plus DVB-C USB tuner

anysee BDA Capture Device (2009.03.30, AD01060316)

Do yu get a file size that is typical for a TV recording, or is the file much smaller than usual?

I record to .ts and the ts file contains only the audio stream of the channel and so it is much more smaller then usual. The bitrate in record info text file is equal to the audio bitrate.

I can record fine from "Minimax" manually with no problems. If I'm using PC timer recording from "Minimax" when DVBViewer is in background (minimzed to tray) is everything fine. Only happens when I leave the PC for hours. So there is no change in PID. What do you mean by: "Did you try autosplit on PAT/PMT change?"

I have 50 channels I can try to record from each next time I leave the pc for hours. Would it help?

Meanwhile I've noticed one thing. If I don't use DVBViewer for a long time (I turn off A/V also) then it is really slow to change to "Minimax" at the first time.