size of character in channel list

ilaps

your put your mouse on what and where? please be more specific there are at least 5 differnet channel list representations...

I use DVBViewer GE

When you watch TV in full screen, you have simply to put the mouse on the right part of the screen to get here the channel list.

My TV is Full HD, and size of characters of this list is rather small, so it is difficult to read it.

This is the reason of my question.

My TV is Full HD, and size of characters of this list is rather small,

Usually one would use the OSD for a TV screen. Simply press F5 to display the OSD favourites list.

Or, if the desktop character size is too small in general, set it to 120 dpi.

Usually one would use the OSD for a TV screen. Simply press F5 to display the OSD favourites list.

Or, if the desktop character size is too small in general, set it to 120 dpi.

I agree that with F5 and OSD, the channel list is readable. But I use only the mouse, and in this mode, it is very practical to get the channel list only by putting the mouse on the right of the display. The only problem is that the character size is too small and that it doesn’t depend on the character size chosen in the Windows display parameters

But I use only the mouse,

You can use the mouse:

- Show/Hide the OSD: Click the upper right corner of the video area.

- Display the favourites list: Click the according item in the OSD menu

- Switch over to a channel: Click the according entry in the OSD list (in order to select it), click it again.

- Page up / down: Click the empty line at the top / bottom

- Return to the previous menu: Click the OSD title bar

it doesn’t depend on the character size chosen in the Windows display parameters

It depends on the dpi setting, as mentioned above.