Subtitles Yes israel

alex shin

hello,

Just upgraded to 4.2 and i realy hoped the problem will be solved but..

I can see the subtitles descriptions for each channel

(heb,rus,ara)

but no subtitles displayed on the screen

Please help!!!

could you please provide a (round about) 30 seconds TS recoding with subtitles (see options -> recordings) of the channel in question so we can check where the problems is?

could you please provide a (round about) 30 seconds TS recoding with subtitles (see options -> recordings) of the channel in question so we can check where the problems is?

Can you give me specific instructions for ts recording please ?

in Options -> Recorder set the output format to TS and the format options to DVB Subtitle and Adjust PAT/PMT.

Then tune a channel with the problematic subtitles and do a normal manual recording for 30 - 45 seconds.

If you don't have webspace available you can use rapidshare.com or similar to upload the ts file and PM me the URL so I can download and examine the file.

hello,

Just upgraded to 4.2 and i realy hoped the problem will be solved but..

I can see the subtitles descriptions for each channel

(heb,rus,ara)

but no subtitles displayed on the screen

Please help!!!

Here in Brazil same problem, in my other micro (intel - skystar HD).

the subtitle was plain text DVB Subtitles, and 2 bit DVB Subtitles

and never worked in version 4.1 or less.

Than i friend of mine installed beta version:

Change log:

Add: Added support for plain text DVB Subtitles.

Add: Added support for 2 bit DVB Subtitles.

And told me its works.

Than I installed 4.2.1.0

i saw 1 time subtitle working in one channel.

but almost all time 2 bit dvb and text dvb do not working.

Then maybe some trouble from last beta to last final realese.

I canot install beta anymore because its expire, i am waiting my friend

instal 4.2.1.0 to see if subtitle will work.

Thanks.

@alex shin

OK technically there are no subtitle Streams in your file. They are announced but don't show up.

Since you have 6 Streams to be decrypted (1xVideo, 2 x Audio, 3 x DVBSubs), my guess is: your CAM can't handle that much streams. Which dvb hardware and which CAM are you using?

@alex shin

OK technically there are no subtitle Streams in your file. They are announced but don't show up.

Since you have 6 Streams to be decrypted (1xVideo, 2 x Audio, 3 x DVBSubs), my guess is: your CAM can't handle that much streams. Which dvb hardware and which CAM are you using?

Haupauge wintv-88x

[removed]

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common interface" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?act=boardrules