Suggestion on the "popup channel list"

ter9999

The "popup channel list" on the right is very convenient. I only have one suggestion on this (there are also similar suggesion on my forum):

Can change font size for the channel names. The default font size is too small for HTPC users which sit >3 meters away from the TV screen.

I have a statistics that 80% users on my forum don't like to use OSD but the "popup channel list" to change channels. If we can change font size, it will improve user experience greatly for HTPC users.

Also it's not good to remove "tune to last channel" in the righ-click menu in the "popup channel list". Lots of user are complaining the removal of this menu item. Don't know why you remove this in the latest version. I like to use this function very much.

Please consider! Thanks much!!

Well you are the first to complain. o:) And I do wonder how you did use it, because like the channel editor command, it didn't work at all if selected in the popup channellist...

Well you are the first to complain. ;) And I do wonder how you did use it, because like the channel editor command, it didn't work at all if selected in the popup channellist...

No, the "channel editor command" work if the "popup channel list" not disappeared, if the mouse move out of the area that the "popup channel list" disappear, then the "channel editor command" won't work.

The "last channel command" is very useful, hope add it back... :)