Title name changes on some recordings with a colon in the title

Lakeuk

I've noticed a problem on the recording service where in the majority of cases if the title of the programme on the timer contains a colon : then the title of the recorded file is changed to another programme in the EPG on the same channel close to the programme you're recording.

It court me out once this week where I thought I'd recorded the wrong programme by mistake where infact it had recorded the right programme but named it incorrectly as the next in the EPG - only realised after I'd deleted it ;)

To make it clearer what I'm on about I've posted a walkthrough video on screenjelly - http://screenjel.ly/watch/EZ-sVf__BsA

In the example I select the programme 'Young, Dumb and Living off Mum', change the title to 'Young, Du:mb and Living off Mum' and change start time to force it to start recording. The title it gives the file recording is 'Underage and Pregnant' which was in the programme within the start/end time range

Edited by Lakeuk

Done some more recordings with the latest beta and the colon is a red heron (wild goose chase), think problem is with using %EVENT for the filename, if I record a program from 1pm to 5pm then %EVENT will be set to the programme name in the epg at 3pm (middle of time frame) instead of name of programme starting at 1pm. %NAME works ok