Is there a way to remove an audio track from stream?

fenschop

When using DVBViewer in combination with DVBLink and VMC, for some of my DVB-C HD channels I get recordings with one of the two audio tracks unreadable (encrypted). The other is OK. VMC and other players are not able to deal with this. In VMC, DVBLink or DVBViewer I do not see a means to control that only one track gets recorded.

Is there a way to convince DVBViewer to always delete one of the audio tracks for certain channels?

Progamming a channel list does not seem to solve it. TransEdit seems not to offer the functionality.

The actual problem may be in DVBLink, or in DVBViewer. When using DVBViewer alone, I have perfect control over which audio track, or both to record, and then they are both decripted. The problem only occurs with DVBLink.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Frank

Hello,

I checkedwith TSPlayer, and indeed it hides the encrypted stream. I also looked with Transedit analyze file, and the broken AC3 is shown in red. I can not see differences with a direct recording from DVBViewer, except there the AC3 is OK.

I already added the "Nederland 2 HD (AC3)"as the only audio stream with the channel editor, but it dsoes not make difference for DVBLink. ASlso in DVBViewer one can still switch audio streams.

Would things be different if I compose my channel list with TransEdit?

Is there a possibility to use TSPlayer filtering of defect tracksinline in the recording with DVBLink?

Regards,

Frank

OK. Some additional info. I am using [removed] setup, which is able to decrypt all audio tracks, as is easily seen when recording directly from DVBViewer.

On the DVBLogic forum several people have the same problem, posted in two or three threads, but apparantly no working solutions are proposed. I was hoping for some inline filtering, or maybe some function of streampatcher.

I have been looking into the COM interfaces, in the hope I can make some good suggestions to the DVBLink developper, but it is not something one immideatly understands ;)

Still hoping for that one good idea ...

Thanks,

Frank

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common interface" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.