Recording Menu

MomoBrut

Add, please, a new item to recording menu, somenthing like "Stop current channel recording accordingly to current channel EPG". There is a lot of possibilities in minutes, but I do not know the length of current film/document. Thank you.

MB

Add: Instant recording popup menu: Added the functions stop after current program and stop after next program. The items are only available if there is EPG present.

Are you using the current DVBViewer Version?

Are you using the current DVBViewer Version?

Oh yes, I do. Sorry for the mess. I am just blind. ;) I just did not understand meaning of these options for the first sight. Works perfect, thank you.

MB

is there any way of sending this to the recording service, so I can close DVBViewer and not have the recording stop?

That are instant recording timers. They will only be done by DVBV and not RecService. For Recservice you must use a programmed timer. But its nearly as fast programmed as its klicked at instant recording.