TT-Budget S2-3200

nilsonjr

Hi,

My Technotrend TT-Budget S2-3200 can not be detected by the DVBViewer Pro 4.2.1 I've installed today. Any idea about to add to resolve this ?

Thanks,

NJr

Hi,

My Technotrend TT-Budget S2-3200 can not be detected by the DVBViewer Pro 4.2.1 I've installed today. Any idea about to add to resolve this ?

Thanks,

NJr

Which driver version have you installed? I'm using this card without any problems. Driver version is 5.0.1.8

Edited by dbraner
  • 3 weeks later...
Which driver version have you installed? I'm using this card without any problems. Driver version is 5.0.1.8

I am having the same problem, Vista 64, S2-3200. DVBViewer is not seeing the card. I have tried everything, including reinstall of hard/software.

I am using the latest drivers, 5.0.1.8

Any ideas? I dont see how it can be solved, I have tried everything. Where can I get my refund?

I am having the same problem, Vista 64, S2-3200. DVBViewer is not seeing the card. I have tried everything, including reinstall of hard/software.

I am using the latest drivers, 5.0.1.8

Any ideas? I dont see how it can be solved, I have tried everything. Where can I get my refund?

Install XP and wait for vista solution. I use TT-S2-3200 for 1.5 yars and I have not had compatibility problem with any DVB software. On XP of course. I tested few 64 bit operating system including vista an finally came back to XP. New OS have much more other incompatibility issues of different software and hardware.

Few known problems of TT-S2-3200: bad compatibility with DiseqC switches on hardware level, CI interface does not work with some CAMs. Not every card can lock transponders with symbol rate more than 30MS/s. (Spec up to 45 DVB-S) If you have some of those issues and it is critical for you think about refund.

Install XP and wait for vista solution. I use TT-S2-3200 for 1.5 yars and I have not had compatibility problem with any DVB software. On XP of course. I tested few 64 bit operating system including vista an finally came back to XP. New OS have much more other incompatibility issues of different software and hardware.

Few known problems of TT-S2-3200: bad compatibility with DiseqC switches on hardware level, CI interface does not work with some CAMs. Not every card can lock transponders with symbol rate more than 30MS/s. (Spec up to 45 DVB-S) If you have some of those issues and it is critical for you think about refund.

Thanks for the info but there is no way I am moving back to XP, I am just about to move to Windows7, why would I go to an OS that is 10 years old. As far as I am concerned the software does not work for what I want it to do, I am not asking it to do anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks for the info but there is no way I am moving back to XP, I am just about to move to Windows7, why would I go to an OS that is 10 years old. As far as I am concerned the software does not work for what I want it to do, I am not asking it to do anything out of the ordinary.

Just for your info. I am using S2-3200 on Win7 (x86 & x64) and DVBViewer works fine - although I have not tested cam support.

• 4 months later...
..and what about the remote included with S2-3200? My remote with IR dongle connected directly on S2-3200 wont work....

Works fine here (see system specs in my sig). 1. When installing DVBViewer you have to select the ttremote plugin, it's not installed by default 2. In options you have to enable the ttremote plugin and 3. you have to learn keys for functions, without that pressing a remote key does nothing.

Thanks for the help, now my remote seems to function...but for my opinion is too bad....

Is it possible to use other remote than the original (poor ergonomic and lacks of keys...) with the original ir receiver?

I've tried to learn a couple of remote that i have in my house....but wont function...

Seems the only solution is a serial ir dongle?

• 1 month later...

I am using OS Windows 7 Ultimate, DVBViewer V4.2.1. and Technotrend TT-Budget S2-3200 PCI card, all running fine.

I like to adjust my satellite disk with a rotor.

QST 01 Can i use Technotrend TT-Budget S2-3200 to powered this rotor?

QST 02 Can somebody advise me about the type of rotor that i have to buy?

Thks Robert

QST 01 Can i use Technotrend TT-Budget S2-3200 to powered this rotor?

QST 02 Can somebody advise me about the type of rotor that i have to buy?

1. Yes, no problems

2. Provided that your dish is no larger than 1.2 metres then a Diseqc 1.2 (or higher) H-H motor is normally used. this one http://69.46.27.82/~alsatoff/shop/index.ph...=1&Itemid=1 is good value for money, it's faster than most, has metal gears and doesn't suffer from backlash problems. Diseqc motors do come in various 'sizes' just make sure it is adequate for your size of dish.

Thanks for your advice, i will install the rotor. I am using nearly the same configuration as you.

My HTPC is AMD Phenom II x4 905e on Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H, Technotrend DVB-S2 3200, DVBViewer 4.2.1.

QST 03, I recieving HD Full: if there is a high speed move in the video on the edge of each part there is a small distrubing in this video. I don't know it is generated by Technotrend DVB-S2 3200 or by my Motherboard running with Catalyst Control Center version 2009. 1124.2131.38610. As the distrubing is a very small when i compared with a normal standard reciever HD Full it is not there.

Do you have the same distrubing and / or how you have solve this problem.

Thks Robert

Edited by Rob66
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There was a problem with review HD on Windows 7 x64. Card TT-3200. Driver TT-BDA 5.0.2.1. On HD channels the picture is "scattered", there are any green strips. Changed codecs, videorender, test others of the driver - helps nothing. MPEG channels show well. On Windows 7 х32 problems are not present.

There was a problem with review HD on Windows 7 x64. Card TT-3200. Driver TT-BDA 5.0.2.1.

Surely a codec issue because exactly the same combination works fine here, using CoreAVC as HD codec.

Surely a codec issue because exactly the same combination works fine here, using CoreAVC as HD codec.

Test CoreAVC, CLVD Pack - the same problems. By the way, has noticed, what not all HD channels problem. Part HD of channels shows normally. The problem of channels on certain frequencies can? I can not understand this problem.....

• 2 years later...

I test this driver when it was on official a site. Interesting that on Windows 8 x64 all normally shows and works. There is a problem with the driver. Already wrote to developers. They have told that know it. Promised to correct. But already has passed, probably, 3 years.....

Edited by Andrey
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How to make TT-Budget S2-3200 decrypt encrypted channels? I've tried 5.0.1.8 and 5.0.2.1 drivers on windows 7 but no luck. I have TT card connected with CI module with inserted Aston Crypt 2.26(LED on CI module glow so I suppose its working). I have active subscrition from my tv provider, decoding card inserted into CI module but I cant view encrypted channels, just getting black screen. DVBViewer even dont ask for codes because LED on CI dont blink. Anyone have idea how to make it work?

I've had it installed. Downloaded and overwrote it anyway, still no luck.

dvbviewerpro.jpg

Maybe my CI module or TT are damaged somehow? The problem is I dont know how to verify if they are good or damaged.