several epg and rrercording/automation nags!

musogeek

UK epg issue...

i paid for this program in January, and opted for mediaportal in the end, until i got fed up with the instability issues. I am trying DVBViewer again and I am very happy with it. If i can get full fta as well as freesat and freeview epg (i know there is a way to get fta epg via opendvbtodvbviewer, which i have used, but getting it to automate is proving too clunky to bother at the moment), plus an option on recording service not to record duplicates, then it will be complete, and I will have to find something else to occupy my time!

I have set up DVBViewer so it grabs freesat epg broadcast. I have manually configured itv hd, and it is there, but i don't get any epg for this channel. I know they have limited broadcasts but i know there is stuff on this channel in the next 7 days, but it has no epg, therefore it is excluded from my timeline and recordingservice epg. I have messed around with the pids, channel name, and everything else i can think of, and i have also read others do get itv hd epg. My epg is set up correctly as i get every other freesat channel

any ideas on ITV HD epg, or getting a fully automated broadcast sky epg as well?