have to rebuild graph on sat change

newm

hi all been using DVBViewer for a while on win 7 x64 but i had to change my mobo and reinstalled everything all seemed fine but when it came to DVBViewer it would not pick up any channels so sorted this by importing ini files this solved the prob but now when i change sats i have to rebuild graph in order to get it to work did manage to get it to work for 5 mins but when going from fta to encpyted i have to rebuild graph again set the retune to 3 but that does not work using DVBViewer 4.2.1

win 7 x64

floppydtv s2

phennom x4

4 gb ram

any help would be appreciated thanks

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have turn Off the "Fast channel switching" but no luck again...

I have exactly the same problem...

Each time that I change the satellite position (to switch to an other channel) I must to rebuild graph (if DVBViewer has not been crashed before).

In brief, my DVBViewer freezes if the channel switching takes more of 3 or 4 seconds (for example the time to focus to the new satellite).

Same mistake with the 4.2.1 and the last beta 4.3.1.25.

Win XP / ATI HD 4550 with the last Catalyst / Pentium DualCore 2.50 / 2 Go RAM / Technotrend 3200-S2 with last driver

Codec MPEG: Cyberlink SD Decoder / Codec H264: Cyberlink HD Decoder / MP3-AAC: FFDShow

An important thing: I do not use plugins... I receive only FTA channels.

If someone has the same problem ?!?

Thanks.

Edited by humando65

Hello again,

I think to have found the source of the problem...

I have the crash when I configure two monitors on my ATI catalyst and when the DVBViewer window in on the secondary monitor (my TV)...

Same freeze on Overlay, VMR7 and 9...

If someone has a solution ?

Hello hello,

Today I think to have found the solution !

In fact, on the Dvdviewer option I validated the "Stop stream while tuning" and then I fill in 4 seconds on "Retune on missing stream after (sec.)".

The channel changing takes a longer time, but each time that I change satellites then Dvdviewer stops the graph after 4 seconds and rebuild it.

Happy.