Recommended Plugins & Mods?

Hi, I have DVBViewer Pro 4.2.1.0 and can only receive Eurobird 1/Astra 2A/2B free to air channels here in the UK. What plugins and mods do you recommend? I currently have the audio recorder plugin installed... pretty cool and I have found a skin I like but what about things like logopacks? I know there is a logopack already available to download but they appear to be for German channels only... no good to me.

Have you try the logopack? The 1800 logos are by far not only for German channels.

Yes, I tried BBC1, BBC2, Clubland, ITV and various other Astra 2 and Eurobird channels... nothing.

Yes, I tried BBC1, BBC2, Clubland, ITV and various other Astra 2 and Eurobird channels... nothing.

You need to edit filenames for BBC1, 2 and ITV to reflect your regional variation eg BBC1 London, BBC2 England, ITV Central etc.

You need to edit filenames for BBC1, 2 and ITV to reflect your regional variation eg BBC1 London, BBC2 England, ITV Central etc.

BBC1, 2, ITV etc all work, it's just the logos, this pack has no logos for these channels, nor any Astra 2/Eurobird 1 channel that I can see. I have the logo pack downloaded, it is installed in this location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Images\Logos

The only logos listed here are german channels...

BBC1, 2, ITV etc all work, it's just the logos, this pack has no logos for these channels, nor any Astra 2/Eurobird 1 channel that I can see. I have the logo pack downloaded, it is installed in this location:

if you look in the newest logopack from @MarkusK there are all logos also for british channels, not only german TV.

PeterF

I've just downloaded it and had a quick look through. It has all the BBC, Channel 4, ITV and Five Logos as well as most other UK FTA and subscription channels.

You are downloadint the original 24mb file aren't you and not the few hundred K update?

I've just downloaded it and had a quick look through. It has all the BBC, Channel 4, ITV and Five Logos as well as most other UK FTA and subscription channels.

You are downloadint the original 24mb file aren't you and not the few hundred K update?

Do you mean this? Logopack_Patch_20092009.zip ( 862.54K ) Number of downloads: 52 located here: http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=21378

If so, it's true there are ITV2 and +1 logos and a few others but I see no ITV1, no FIVE, nor BBC and Channel 4. What part did you download? It's clearly not the same one I have

Thanks Gioxy, I will do this for the channels I cannot find on here. :(

Do you mean this? Logopack_Patch_20092009.zip ( 862.54K ) Number of downloads: 52 located here: http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=21378

If so, it's true there are ITV2 and +1 logos and a few others but I see no ITV1, no FIVE, nor BBC and Channel 4. What part did you download? It's clearly not the same one I have

Thanks Gioxy, I will do this for the channels I cannot find on here. :(

No I don't.

I mean the one immediately above it. The Logopack. 24mb.