Window is covered by interference pattern

sergiogiogiog

Hello

I have just installed DVBViewer and have the following problem: most of the time, the video stretches to only one quarter of DVBViewer window, while the rest of the window is covered with some interference pattern (see attachment). The interference pattern does not move, while video and sound play correctly. I am using 2 monitors, the problem is reproducible on both of them.

Attached is the support.zip and a screenshot of the problem (taken by DVBViewer).

Any idea what could be wrong? Please let me know if additional information is required.

DVB receiver: V-Gear MobiTV Combo (TM6000)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R

Video card: NVidia GeForce 8500 GT

Thanks in advance

sergiogiogio

support.zip

post-86780-1253554693_thumb.jpg

Many thanks Tjod,

Ticking "Nvidia VMR Fix" corrected the problem.

I have read elsewhere that this setting would render the OSD unavailable ... which might explain why I have not seen the OSD yet :(

I have couple more issues with DVBViewer which I will post in seperate thread to avoid confusion.

sergiogiogio