TSPlayer

majstang

Hi Griga!

Im back again hasseling you for additional changes of your TSPlayer :(

Im struggeling with an issue of the ATI HD Audio Rear Output renderer. This renderer when choosen changes for some reason the system wave volume level in the background...but the volumebar in the Volume control WinXP stays at 100%. This issue of the ATI HDMI driver has an direct impact when using TSPlayer and the way you decided to use when changing audiorender. Im using a script to change renderer (remotecontrol and home automation) and my problem is the following. In the scrollinglist containing the renderers my script toggles down to my 8th of 10 renderers. When this is occuring it passes the ATI HD Audio Rear Output renderer on the way down to my 8th renderer. Each renderer it passes on the way is immediatly applied as the the one in use. When it passes the ATI HD Audio Rear Output renderer it lowers the system wave level setting considerably and stays on this volumelevel when toggling down to the renderer i wanna use.

A very simple way avoiding this would be to put in an OK or APPLY button in the bottom to confirm and then apply your choice of renderer instead of directapply on clicking a renderer as it is today.

I know this is a freak consequence of an issue ATI brings into play and im probably the only one having the problem, but hopefully you could consider this suggestion when you are planning to release next version? I would be overjoyed if you do.

Regards

Majstang