DVB-T HD Card

Omega3

Hi all , i would to know which High Definition DVB-Terrestrial card i can purchase that is compatible with DVBViewer.

I like WinTV-Ministick HD very much , but it's difficult to find in Italy and I don't know if it's compatibile.

I'm using the latest version of DVBViewer ( I'm a registered user and one of the members ).

Thanks a lot.

As fare as I understand the WinTV-Ministick HD is a simple DVB-T stick. And HD only mean that a h.264 decoder is bundled an the bundled TV application (WinTV 7) is able to handle h.264 channels.

But if there are BDA driver for this card it should work with the DVBViewer.

If your TV station is not using DVB-T2 you should be able to use all DVB-T sticks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVB-T2

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Pinnacle Pctv Hybrid Pro Stick and an Asus Mycinema 7131 hybrid and both receive hd channels, i think there's no need of a specific hardware...

Exactly i receive Canale5 HD and Italia1 HD, the only hd channels available where i am...