complete novice - where do i start

bilbo_james

apologies first off, I feel like a complete dork. Something that should be simple is driving me crazy.

I've got a Freecom DVB-T and lost the drivers and sofware disk. I managed to download the drivers (I think) from the Freecom site and I think they installed etc because when I plug it in, I get the USB beep beep and "device ready" appears.

But that's it, I dont have any software to actually use it.

What do I need, why don't Freecom allow me download it? Where canI get a copy?

apologies first off, I feel like a complete dork. Something that should be simple is driving me crazy.

I've got a Freecom DVB-T and lost the drivers and sofware disk. I managed to download the drivers (I think) from the Freecom site and I think they installed etc because when I plug it in, I get the USB beep beep and "device ready" appears.

But that's it, I dont have any software to actually use it.

What do I need, why don't Freecom allow me download it? Where canI get a copy?

You could contact local/nearest Freecom support and explain your problem. They probably will help you gladly.

Just look in the control panel...hardware that the stick is recognized.

If so, then you should try Transedit (download from DVBViewer portal site)

if transedit can scan channels then DVBViewer will also work with the freecom DVB-T stick.