SS2 4.2.10 drivers

Habos

I found SS2 4.2.10 drivers at www.bbti.us

I installed them and working fine.

I got only one issue (as with 4.2.8 drivers) when fazzt starting it locks my mouse for a second or two, but after that just working fine. With DVBViewer had no problems runing with DVBViewer source filter. As my positioner went to heaven i'm stuck on eutelsat w3 so i had only few FTA canals to try it out.

Here is the change log from drivers:

Modifications

Changes from v4.2.9 to v4.2.10 [Release Date: 01/05/04]

(Air2PC-DVB) Completed support for new Terrestrial DVB PCI and USB hardware using Samsung NIM with Zarlink demodulator by adding support for 6 and 7 Mhz as well as VHF capabilities.

Corrections

(Sky2PC) Changed Signal Quality display to show uniform and meaningful values among all variations of hardware. [Driver]

(All Products) Corrected intermittent system problems caused by Hyperthreading and multiprocessor systems. [setup4PC, Server4PC]

(Air2PC-DVB w/ Grundig NIM) Corrected problems with the display of channels and frequency information for those channels using positive or negative frequency offsets. [setup4PC]

Changes from v4.2.8 to v4.2.9 [Release Date: 12/01/03]

Modifications

(Air2PC-DVB) Added support for new Terrestrial DVB PCI and USB hardware using Samsung NIM with Zarlink demodulator. New hardware capabilities include automatic guard interval, carrier and tuner offset detection, 6 or 7/8 MHz bandwidth support and VHF support (NOTE: Only 8 MHz UHF is supported with this release).

(All Products) Made minor corrections to language files for German, French and Italian [setup4PC]

Corrections

(Sky2PC-PCI r2.3x) Corrected an intermittent problem with DiSEqC timing generation. [Driver]

Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...