No video on start up

daveuk

Hi, has anybody had a problem where the video does not display on start up but the audio does? The only way to exit the program is to crash it out as the menus are not available. I'm using a pinnacle 3010ix DVB-T. Its a weird fault as it doesn't always happen. I've been using DVBViewer for a while with no problems. Please find enclosed my support.zip

support.zip

Edited by daveuk

Yes I do use two monitors (desktop not laptop) , and its only when I launch it to the 2nd monitor it sometimes fails. That sounds feasible, thanks for your answer. Guess the gfx card upgrade i was putting off needs actioning!

Edited by daveuk
just tried overlay and I get a black screen with audio when I use DVBViewer on my second monitor (fine on first)
...it should also work, to deactivate the first Monitor and only use the 2.nd one. What is the resolution for the 1./2nd Monitor?

1st monitor is 1680x1050 2nd display is a 720p projector which can take 720p or 1080p input. I've tried both 720p and 1080p and same results. I'm was going to buy a new gfx card anyway as this one is struggling with H264 in windows unless I use core avc.