MSI TV@nywhere Satellite II

DisTreSs

Hi all,

I just wanted to know whether the 'MSI TV@nywhere Satellite II' is actually supported by DVBViewer pro?

I know that it is not in the list of compatible cards, but since it is in essence identical to the Skystar HD2, Cinergy S2 and others based on the Twinhan design, I thought maybe support would be possible for this card?

If support is not included right now, what are the chances that it will be in the future?

I would really like to use DVBViewer as viewing soft so the purchase of my future DVB-S2 card will depend on it.

If MSI is not an option, I will probably go for the Skystar HD2.

Thx in advance for the info!

The basic functions should work with all cards with BDA driver.

Only DiSEqC and CI support have to be implemented separately for each card.

But if the card is really another Twinhan AD- SP400 CI clone it is only required to add the hardware ID if they use a different one.

Hmmmm, i'll definitely be needing Diseqc 1.0 since I'm using 4LNB's...

Is this something that can be requested with the developers if it is simply a matter of implementing the HW ID? Or are there certain marketing considerations in fully supporting only some cards??

The MSI version can be had significantly cheaper which is why I am considering it.

• 2 weeks later...

MSI TV@nywhere Satellite II You can definitaly use this card, I have been using this card with 2 sat positions for a long time now, since DVBViewer 3.9 no problem at all, great pictures and sound. I strongly recommend it. I have tried many before it but no better one.