Which USB DVB-S2 tuner will allow 2 installed on one PC

mkanet

I am very surprised nobody in the world knows such a simple question. I just need 2 (maybe 3) identical USB DVB-S2 tuners on my machine. It appears for some strange reason some manufacturers only tested 1 device per machine. They did not imagine there are people who need more than one USB DVB-S2 tuner.

I would like to know if there is anyone who has heard of having more than one DVB-S2 tuner (same kind) in a PC.

1- TBS: Currently, TBS manufacturer doesnt have a good enough driver.

2- DVB World: Their support do not bother replying to my emails. however, my friend says that his two DVB World USB devices will not work on the same machine.. only one per machine.

I am hoping maybe Technotrend supports two DVB-S2 devices on one machine. I called their tech support, they do not speak english. I emailed their tech support, and did not get a reply back.

Problem:The only way to get more than one USB TBS or DVB World DVB-S2 device to work on 1 machine is to use completely different products. This isn't a good solution. If you try to use two identical devices on the same machine, they will tune, but only one will stream.

I have asked this same question on multiple forums, but it appears nobody in this world has experienced using two same DVB-S2 tuners on a PC before!! Thats so sad.

PS: PCI device is NOT an option. I dont have a PC with available PCI slots.

Can someone please help? I think 2 Technotrend USB device might work, but I am not sure.

Thanks in advance for replying,

MKANET

Cool. Too bad PCI is not an option for me. I still have a hard time believing Im the only person on recorded Internet history everywhere to has tried to install more than one USB based DVB-S2 device on the same PC.

I called TT support. They dont speak english. I tried telling them to respond to their support email. Nothing. It almost seems that they are planning on phasing out their PC products.

I'm running out of forums to ask on. *sigh*