Dual core AMD

ASUS M2N32SLI Deluxe

Geforce 8600 - nvidia drivers 190.xx

Floppy DTV S2 - latest drivers

Hauppauge HVR 1100 - latest drivers

2 GIG Ram

Windows 7 x64 7600 release version

DB500s receiver

Now for the past month I have used DVBViewer and a trial of DVBLink to watch SKY TV in MCE. This is done by setting up DVBViewer with th [deleted] or [deleted] plugin to get info from my Skay card in DB500s. It worked no problem for one month. Then...

Mce was showing blank screen so I disabled the dvblink service(which was now needing to be bought *done so now*) and fired up DVBViewer. After much fidling i discovered free to air was watchable but encrypted were black. I thought a [deleted] issue so i have spent the past 6 days trying to rectify until....

Last night i tried dvbdream. It worked.....using the [deleted] plugin and the [deleted] setup that i had used on DVBViewer. Copied the plugins to DVBViewer, black screen on encrypted channels (though [deleted] is sending and receiving the correct information to and from the db500s), then tried and earlier vesion of DVBViewer, same issue. I have uninstalled and deleted the directory, registry cleaned then re installed - same again.

Son [deleted] decodes, DVBDream shows the encrypted channels, DVBViewer does not when it did before.

Please help.

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common interface" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

edit: no help - closed

support.zip

Hi,

I apologise about the previous post but I am using my own paid for card from my tv provider on a closed network, I was using a Cam module connected directly to the tv sat reciever card until a new encryption card was issued and now the only way to do it is via what can be considered a frowned upon method.

Sorry

Shaggy