Could not record one of the DTV HD channel

SatDream

Good day, I have found one problem of could not record one particular DTV HD channel, (when record is pressed, the red record button flash for about 1 sec and stop.),but I could record all other HD and SD channels.

But if I convert back to version 4.1.1.0 then there is no problem. for recording the same DTV HD channel, all are free channels.

I have two PC with different DTV card (DMB-TH) but the same problem with the same DTV HD channel could not be recorded.

So I have to revert back to DVBViewer pro 4.1.1.0 version for the moment.

Could not record the following channel:

HDaTV

Network ID 32767

Frequency 602000 MHz

Brandwidth 8 Mhz

Stream ID 2

VIDEO PID(V) 121

AUDIO PID(A) 122

TELETEX PID 0

SERVICE PID(S) 12

VIDEO H.264

AUDIO AC3

PMT PID 120

PCR PID 121

But could record the following HD and all other channels.

High Definition Jade

Network ID 32766

Frequency 586000

Brandwidth 8 Mhz

Stream ID 1

VIDEO PID(V) 851

AUDIO PID(A) 852

TELETEX PID 0

SERVICE PID(S) 85

VIDEO H.264

AUDIO AC3

PMT PID 850

PCR PID 851

TV card:Mygica 8550 dual tuner PCI (DMB-TH)(without analog capture)

Driver:Conexant 1.2.505.0

Mainboard: Gigabyte P43 ES3G, Intel ICH10R SATA AHCI, Intel 82801 PCI bridge

Display: ATI Radon HD4550, Driver: 8.632-090702a-084680C-ATI ,Catalyst™ 09.7 ,Catalyst™ Control Center 2009.0714.2132.36830

CPU Intel E7400

Thanks.

support.zip

• 4 months later...

Hi,

In another Chinese forum for DVBViewer, I have read how to solve this problem, as the file name in the EPG is not properly decoded in the same working language of my computer, (I am using CHS) for the channel in view. Hence the prgrom could not be recorded, if I e delete the last "event" setting in the recording file name rule, then the program could be recorded. I am now using the latest version that could record every channel without problem.

I also suggest that in the file name recorded, the first file name should begin with 00, otherwise it is always placed in the last file in the Windows explorer, where the first file recorded should come before the file 01.