Improved channel Search

subdvbv

Hi I have been using DVBViewer for years and am still finding new functionality however several aspects that constantly irk me are

1. lack of a "back" button which would allow you to jump back to the channel you have previously been watching.

2. a channellist search capability that allowed you to easily search and select a specific channel from a specific satellite

3. a channellist search capability that allowed you to easily search and select a specific channel from a specific Package (eg cyfra, sky italia, bskyb etc)

I currently find that DVBViewer is highly biased to single satellite operations and that the issues of managing channel selection from a mulitisatellite(Diseqc) configuration is quite complex and hit and miss in some cases. For example in the current channellist window, of a multisatellite setup searching for Eurosport throws up 15 different Eurosports but no information about which satellite or package they are part of.

4. On the website lack of a perminant link to the manual and a scrolling window that highlights what as been updated and when.

hope these suggestions have merit.

keep up the excellent work.

1. lack of a "back" button which would allow you to jump back to the channel you have previously been watching.

The "Last Channel" option exists:

Channel -> Last Channel

Settings -> Options -> Input -> Channels -> Last Channel

(I've programmed the keyboard shortcut on one of my mouse buttons)

But you're right, there is no "Last Channel" button in the Toolbar like in DVBViewer GE:

Settings -> Options -> Control -> Toolbar -> [x] Previous Channel