dvb viewer & hvr 4000 & omnikey 3121 & videoguard

Zedhok

Is it possible for me to make this system work with my videoguard express viewing card. I have heard that with use of plug-ins, DVBViewer can be set up to view videoguard encripted chanells.

How do I do that?

Thanks.

Zed.

No discussions here about plugins which are in connection with decrypting pay-TV.

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common interface" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

My question from before was not understood so I will ask again.

I have legally purchased (and activated) viewing card (with original receiver) for one of the channel packadges from eutelsat w2 satelite with videoguard express protection.

I would like to use my HVR4000 card and Omnikey 3121 smard card reader to view my channels packadge in DVBViewer instead of original receiver that came with card. I use windows 7 pc.

How can I do that?

another thing I have a problem is that I have two LNB`s on one cable, one for Astra another for Eutelsat but DVBViewer can tune Astra 19.2 channels only.

My Win TV7 have a switch for that but DVBViewer not, no channels are found for W2 satelite.

I hope now somebody can help me, I am new to this satelite thing on computers... thanks.

Zed.

I would like to use my HVR4000 card and Omnikey 3121 smard card reader to view my channels packadge in DVBViewer instead of original receiver that came with card.

You need a CI and CAM and not a card reader.

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common interface" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.