Fullscreen does not fill screen

mocca

Hi,

I just installed the current version and for some reason I have a problem:

DVBViewer just doesn't fill the screen. Whether I am in Fullscreen or in windowed mode I always have a black frame all around.

I am using a Satelco EasyWatch USB on a 16:10 notebook in Vista with all current updates.

I have no idea how to fix this problem. I tried ProgDVB and DVBDream and both worked properly. But I much prefer DVBViewer and would like to use it but I cannot scale the window to fill the window and I cannot use Fullscreen and actually fill the screen.

I attached a screenshot of the windowed mode in case I didn't describe the problem properly or understandably.

Thanks for your help!

post-88542-1257180719_thumb.jpg

by the way, if this thread is not being answered because the manual suggests zooming, then that's not what I am trying to do.

I am looking more for something along the lines of "no free resizing" + "touch from inside" as they are called in MediaPlayerClassic.

Meaning, that you never get black bars because it is always automatically adjusted to the window or the screen size. Any chance of getting that to work?

P.S.: Deutsch ist auch kein Problem. Hatte ursrpünglich englisch gepostet, weil man das bei Support irgendwie so gewohnt ist :lol:

mocca, the reason why the Moderators are asking for downloading the current version are obvious.

Why should we discuss problems in old versions that are probably fixed in the current release?

Who is willing to install old versions to reproduce your problems?

(And you won't find old versions in the member area)

And that are just some reasons why you can find this information here:

Always follow these instructions. Otherwise no one can - or wants - to help you!

Before posting a bug or problem please read the following hints:

1. There is no support for outdated versions! You can download the current release of the DVBViewer Pro as registered customer in the member's area.

[...]

Requests without these information will not be answered!

I just installed the current version.
Apologies for not posting with the correct information. Here is the support archive created with the support tool

And you are still not given us the right information.

You are telling us, that you have installed the current version and post a support.zip from DVBViewer 4.0.0.0?

BTW:

Maybe these links could be of interest:

http://de.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Bildseitenverhältnis

Bildseitenverhältnis beim ziehen fixieren

sorry, i thought the version i had was the current one because your main website still lists update 3.9.x.x so i figured my 4.0.0.0 was still up to date.

and i didn't think anyone needed to install my version because either the auto-fit-size has been included or it hasn't. but ok. i will look up my info and then download the new version.

thanks for your support anyway :lol: