DVBViewer & Nebula digitv

skattrd

Will DVBViewer work with Nebula digitv devices? I have done a search on the forum and have seen mixed comments about compatibility. I really don't want to spend money on software unless I know categorically it will work.

I have 3 nebula products, an old pci card, a usb master and a usb slave, so would like to know if anyone has had success with any of these and DVBViewer.

My problem is that I live in a poor dvb-t signal area and the only devices I get a good selection of channels with are my nebula digi-tv ones.

I have tried other devices, a Hauppauge nova-t and Pinnacle 7010ix which I know should work with DVBViewer but both receive a fraction of the channels that the nebula ones do, so are not much use for me ... I would however like to use the satellite tuner on the Pinnacle with the Nebula's - would there be any issues doing this? assuming the software works with nebula hardware.

Thx

Chris

Nebula DigiTV PCI card (old big one) with Windows 7 32bit and DVBViewer v4.2.1.0 working nicely here. Shout if you need the BDA drivers.

(UK Freeview in Bristol)

Edited by SimonP