PIP?

ii141c

How exactly PIP works? I ask because it seems to me that it only works for channels from the same transponder or mux as the currently tuned channel, is it?

Is it possible to see one channel in one screen and any other one in the other screen?

I have a dual HVR-4000 Hauppagge card ann windows Vista.

Thank you

that it only works for channels from the same transponder

No. I have a Pinnacle Dual DVB-S and it works over all transponders with no problems.

I also have testet with a DVB-S2 Card and pip for the normal transponders over the DVBS plus recording another channel.

Maybe a problem with your configuration or drivers.

My Hauppage hvr-4000 is dual, digital sat and terrestrial and i have the last drivers.

The problem is that if i use PIP I can only see two channels on the same terrestrial or satellite transponder, but i cannot see one channel of one transponder and another one of another different transponder or one terrestrial channel and one sat channel.

If it is a problem of configuration options in DVBViewer, i suppose it must be in Hardware PIP or PIP/Mosaic options, is it?

I use Cyberlink codecs for video A, video B, PIP video and PIP/Mosaic video, can i use these codecs with PIP or have i to select another one?

Please, can you say me the configuration you have in this options (Hardware video, PIP, PIP/Mosaic)?

Thank you a lot for your help.

OK. Thank you, i understand the diference between dual and hybrid.

The error message is "It is not possible to open DVB device" or something like this; and this message is in relation what you say.

I have no choice but to hold back and see PIP only channels in same transponder!

Thank you for all.

• 2 weeks later...