General OSD Suggestions

ElecardFAN

I followed the advise Christian made in the german section and start a thread with ideas who might be useful inside the DVBViewer OSD. Please do not add dumb requests made by some sort of beer mood.

In the past i assembled multiple skin designs and two of them made it to the public and I will publish the rest, once they are finished. Anyway there are a few small things missing in the osd which would be for my case extremely helpful:

- A filter function mainly for the osd video/audio lists. If you have a few houndred gb of music it is quite handy to filter for search phrases

- sometimes it would be nice to add new folders to the audio/video lists without using the regular option window

- the ability to add a image for the background, if there is no video displayed or the visuals are not active

Peter

Edited by ElecardFAN