Using Favourites in dvbviewer

alimac01

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help with this.

Just looking to make channel watching/hopping more wife friendly. When the channels are on screen, can DVBViewer be set to show the favourite at the top that you are in.

I just would like to be able to press a button and the channels come up with the current favourite displayed at the top. If the left/right buttons are pressed then this would scan the favourites left or right. If say the back button is pressed then this would take you to the list of favourites, and if pressed again would take you back to the channels.

Would I be able to achieve this using the skin building program

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Allister

Don't use it. ;-)

Use the channeleditor (extra download) and change the channellist for your needs and use this instead of the favorites.

The favorites are still under development. There are some minor changes in the current beta version.

Maybe with the next release version there are some reasons to use the favorites. But nobody knows. ;-)

Edited by dgdg