Help needed for correct moter configuration

oMikR0n

I got a moteck-2100 moter but not 100% correctly installed. It isnt pointing to 0o. By changing a bit my site long-lat attributes i finally got hotbird/astra and nearby satellites. With this setup isnt possible to get the "far-out" sats for example turksat 42E hispasat 30W. How i can move my motor manually (and not with the "angular possition" option) to those sats and store the preset possitions so i can specify them to drive there by preset.

Another thing i want to ask is how many "moirai" is each step in the positioner console.

I am using a tt-3200 with latest beta of DVBViewer.

I dont know if you getting what i want to say, my english are bad, i know and i am sorry about that.

Thats it! Thanks a lot in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

hello

are you sure your angels are correct? the pole you have installed it on, also should be 100% vertical, + of course your south position has to be 100% correct also.

If not you end too high or too low the longer you move away from south..

If you end up too high to the east and too low to the west, and vice versa, then your south position is wrong...or your pole is not vertical..

If you end too high or too low in both directions the angle between the pole and the motor ( mount) I think it's called azimut, not sure.. is wrong.

so the best advice is to install the motor 100% correct.. then it should work :biggrin: