All schedulel recordings becom inactive

McenterFreak

Hello

Somtimes some or all scheduled recordings suddenly become inactive (red button). Then i need to click on the red button to activate them again, one by one. Then all the recordings now appears as conflicting (the are now red). If i then delete one of them, everything then seems to be okay

I am using Recordingservice Beta 1.5.0.55, and i use the web interface to schedule recordings

I'm not a developer, but I'm sure that you have to (as you can read on top of this tread) Always follow these instructions. Otherwise no one can - or wants - to help you!

ATM it seems that only you are suffering this problem, so it must probably reside only on your PC/configuration; therefore the support.zip is really badly needed to try to help you...

o:)

I'm not a developer, but I'm sure that you have to (as you can read on top of this tread) Always follow these instructions. Otherwise no one can - or wants - to help you!

ATM it seems that only you are suffering this problem, so it must probably reside only on your PC/configuration; therefore the support.zip is really badly needed to try to help you...

o:)

Sorry, but i thougt that the Supporttool was only for DVBViewer, not for Recording Service, so here it is: