SkyStar 2 error: 9001015 and 91000101

Crv

I just bought SkyStar 2 v2.6c and it doesnt work!

i get this errors:

"Cannot set Tunerstatus (wrong settings), error 9001015" ,and

"Cannot locate B2C2 MPEG Filter Audio/Video Ctrl. Interface, error 91000101"

I know you hve posted a lot of answers on this theme but still i canot find answer to this.

I have reinstalled xp and my SkyStar2, several times but s... nothing

Twice (two clean installations) i have managed to get 50% signal :) , but smile on my face didnt stayed for long ;) , all the buttons on TV4pc didnt work!

And still no picture or sound! I have 50 % of signal even if I unplug the cable from the card!!!

On same insatlations in begining i had 0 % all the time.

I thought it was the software failure , but then i done the 3 instalations again and the i recived 91000101 error with 50% signal... and still nothing.

Before and after, I have done all the scanings everywhere (no detection of nothnig), and the installation of card went perfect every time, and the are no conflicts! i changed 2 LNB-s they are universal analog and digital.

I have : Asus tusl2c...celeron 1.1...GeForce 4 Titanium...500 sdram and i have ALL new drivers.

Is my skystar2 tuner damaged?

Please help!!! ..i am so desperate :wub:

First try to connect a digital receiver to the cable and see wether it works. If yes, the SkyStar2 may be damaged, or there may be a hardware conflict in your PC. In this case it may help to uninstall everything, put the card into another slot and install again.

First of all: don't PM me with the same content like your post!

Try Grigas hint. After that give us a little bit more informations about your system like in this thread point 5 and the connection between the card and the LNB (HUB, Switch how long is the cable ...)

Look at IRQ conflicts and try an other slot of your board.

Steffen

Sorry once again, I didnt read the rules before, I will not do it again.

My old dish motor (Diseqc) is dead, so I have made a simple hand controled dish motor that is not part of the Cable--SkyStar2--PC system. I have an analog reciver for TV wich works fine with that dish and universal LNBF (what does the "F" mean), so i bought new digital LNB also universal (could that be the problem) , but my new universal LNB doesnt work with the analog reciver for TV? On both are the same range of frequencies. OK Christian I will check my 2 year old cable. Now I gave card back to my seller, he will return it to me in 3 days.

When I click "setup4PC" program, he shows me 7 transpoders (1 vertical), but scaning from 10700-12700 shows nothing. ( Lock Status: Out of Lock, Signal quality: 0%)

My dish is in position where i receve strong signal for my analog reciver for TV, so is that position good for SkyStar2 also? Because l dont have Diseqc( one LNB without attached motor) I have set to "none" wherever i could find in DVBViewer and setup4PC.

But when I click "server4PC" program nothing happens. Is that some kind of a tool also? After 5 installations (XP and Skytar drivers,every time with no problems).In that program setup4PC (is that finished installated program?) twice I couldnt press any of the buttons (they where gray) , then l could see 50% signal in DVBViewer and setup4PC showed: Lock status: In Lock, Signal quality 50%, SNR(dB):182.8 frequency 12729MHz., all that with cable whatewer pluged in or out (same with restart of PC and unpluginig it from power). i also get the green icon in teh taskbar that was red before ans says: "signal ok-internet via modem".

In device menager in XP it doesnt show any conflicts, although when I am connected on internet via dial-up motorola modem-when I open DVBViewer it automaticly disconnets the modem from internet.-is that normal? I tried 3 diferent slots but sh... nothing!

Now I will try Griga-s and Christian-s advices.

Information obout my system: Universal LNBF or LNB--->cable(10m)--->SkyStar2--->PC(directx9b,XP pro,nvidia drivers 53.03, all audio,video codecs, latest TechniSat® edition of the DVBViewer ,setup4PC,server4PC(cant open this one))--->result: errors with no picture no sound or signal (wich is not stupid 50%).

Edited by Crv
  • 2 weeks later...

HI I have same problem

Somtimes when I try to watch all channels on 28.2 & 28.5 degrees east except cnn news they don't work other times they nearly all work strange!

how come some chanels work and others do not?

yours

Paul Davidson

Somtimes when I try to watch all channels on 28.2 & 28.5 degrees

Are these broadcasted on low symbol rate transponders, resp. transponders that carry only one channel in their data stream?